Search This Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Spotted Lizard

Today I am going to really try and not ramble too much!  It is so hard for me!  Here goes nothing!  

Sometimes I like to pull out polish and just play around.  I come up with some crazy stuff and on occasion I come up with something I really like.  The mani that I am sharing with you today is super crazy and fun.  I have coined it the Spotted Lizard Mani.  For this mani I used Finger Paints Guggen I'm Lime, Rimmel London Marine Blue and NYC Matte me Crazy.

Finger Paints Guggen I'm Lime, Rimmel London Marine Blue and NYC Matte me Crazy
With one coat of Finger Paints Base Coat and two coats of Guggen I'm Lime, I used my dotting tool to create the dots on all my but my middle finger.  On my middle finger I used the same base coat with one coat of Marine Blue.  After letting my middle finger dry completely, I used a few thin strips of tape and just placed them in a semi-star pattern. Painting a layer of Guggen and removing the tape, I was left with something really quite cool.  It ended up looking a bit like coral to me.  I followed up by adding some Guggen dots to my middle finger and completed the mani with a coat of NYC Matte me Crazy.  I really hope you like what I came up with!

Lizard Mani 
Lizard Mani
I really had fun with this mani!  The matte finish it made really cool and in person it really looked like spotted lizard.  Let me know what you think.  Do you ever just play with polish or try and come up with something wild and crazy?





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love any comments you'd like to leave us. If you have any questions about anything in particular feel free to email, twitter or Facebook us- we DO respond!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...